It all started with this facebook post I saw on a friend's wall
Pay it forward 2011: I promise to send something handmade to 5 people that I randomly choose who leave a comment about this post. Those 5 people must in turn post this and send something to the first 5 people who comment (or are randomly chosen) on their status. The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 5 people in 2011....
The trick is that you have to post it on yours as well. So the following folks followed all the rules and made my top 5 and here is what and when I have sent them or given them their hand made items
Noreen, Hand woven mat. Sent March 2011
Tina, hand woven Linen Inkle Trim sent March 2011
Marcus
still thinking
Perkeo
still thinking
Charla
in discussions; also thinking of linen trim, though I don't have the colors I need. I will be picking them up at Blackstone Raids

No comments:
Post a Comment